- You can probably tell by the title what this post is going to be about these are just the products you will need to conquer that flawless look that every girl desires to have. The most well-known celebrities do this technique from Jennifer Lopez, Nicki Minaj, the Kardashians, Beyonce, and much more. To me this is like a mini plastic surgery, only it doesn’t involve any pain, and it costs way less to do.
- You apply the darker shade on the areas that you want your face to look smaller and more prestige. And the lighter shade you apply it where the light touches your face , giving it an iridescent look.
- Here are some of the best products I love to use to contour with.
- If you want to splurge on contouring and get the best of the best products then this is one of them! Anastasia Beverly Hills Cream Contour Kit retails for $40 comes in 5 different shade palletes. I personally own the light & medium palletes. I swear to you by this I feel 10X more creative every time I use it. You can apply it in so many different ways that the outcome is always flawless.
- If you don’t want to splurge on the ABH Contour Kit, a really great alternative that I use is the Maybelline Fit Me! Foundation stick in “Toffee”. It retails for only 8.99, it is very easy to apply and blends very well.
Another really great product is the NYX Wonder Stick, it retails for $12.00 and comes in 4 different shades. The great thing about this product is that if you can’t find your shade they do have a universal shade for all skin types.
- Best way to keep your contour from not sliding off of your face is to set it. If you don’t have any kind of powder or bronzer to use most likely it will not last throughout the whole day.
- A great way to set it is using this which is the NYX Highlight & Contour Pro Pallete, it comes with 8 shades 4 are highlighters & 4 are for contouring. It retails for 25.00 and it is a really great price, it has great pigmentation and lasts for as long as you have it on.
- This is one of my holy grails, the BH Cosmetics Highlight & Contour pallete is so worth it! Not only does it come with a lot of product but it does come with a great price attached to it ! This item retails for 19.00 but is now on sale for 12.00! Thats one of the best things about BH Cosmetics they are always have amazing deals for great quality makeup.
- Now if you are more of looking more “natural” the NYX Cosmetics HD Studio Translucent Powder is AMAZING. Not only is it for all skin types but you look absolutely flawless in your pictures! This product retails for 9.99
- Now if you really just can’t splurge on powders a really good alternative is the E.L.F. Cosmetics High Definition Powder, it is pretty much the same as the one from NYX but if you wanna save the extra cash it’s worth it. This product retails for 6.00
- You can’t just contour and expect to be finished. Nope, you need your highlights ! The point of highlighting is that it gives you that dewey glow look like if you were looking as an enchanted queen which of course we all do but, this enhances it. You apply it at the parts where the light hits your face.
- Here are some of my top picks for highlighting that I really recommend !
- Holy mother of grails this is THE highlight product that you need! The Becca Cosmetics Shimmer Skin Perfecter in Opal retails for 39.00, yes I know it is really expensive but it is SOOOO worth it! This is like the secret formula that gives all celebrities that glow on there face, this is the exact product that almost all makeup artists use on their clients.
- The M.A.C. Mineralize SkinFinishes are one of the reasons I mainly shop from M.A.C., It has more of a rose-gold kind of look to it compared to the Becca highlighter. It is also very pigmented as well and it retails for $32.00
- This kit as a Ulta exclusive product you can purchase it online and in stores. If you aren’t willing to spend the money on these products I know they are expensive and I wouldn’t want to a lot of money on a product that I might not like. This kit from Becca cosmetics comes with a mini of the highlighting powder in Opal and comes with a mini of the liquid version in Opal as well. This kit retails for only $20 and it is really worth it! If you use both products it will give more of a glow to your face.