I absolutely love using natural products on my face, especially when I break out badly. The best way to get rid of acne/acne scars or any discoloration is by using all natural products. Here are some of my favorite recipes of facial masks that I use:
- OLIVE OIL
Olive oil can be used for numerous things. What I love about it most is that
- It’s has antioxidant protection, meaning that it contains vitamin E. Vitamin E protects the skin from pre-maturing and helps the skin re-store the damage that has happened to it.
- Doesn’t clog pores which is a big plus. Olive oil penetrates deeply into the skin, which cleanses it.
- It Enhances exfoliation meaning that, it can also remove dead skin sells and give your skin an all natural glow.
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 teaspoons of honey
2. BROWN SUGAR
- It maintains your skin clear and away from breakouts.
- It can help pores unclogged and clean from anymore bacteria occurring.
- It also helps removal of acne scars.
- 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons of honey
Mix both ingredients together and your facial scrub should look like this. It’s not the most appealing facial but it does the job! Leave it on for 10-20 minutes then, rinse it off with lukewarm water.
3. COCONUT OIL
- Coconut oil can heal, hydrate, and break down dead skin cells.
- Coconut oil penetrates skin pores to soften rough skin from within.
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon of honey
I use all of these facials whenever I feel like I need an extra boost for my skin to get better nourished.
If you guys have any questions leave a reply below !