The holidays are around the corner which means a lot of spending ( I already hear my bank account crying). But, I love to get/find the best deals for my buck. I love to purchase gifts that are worth the money but also for an amazing price!
SET UP A BUDGET
- I like to know the exact amount of gifts I am going to give which will benefit myself knowing which price range will be perfect.
- Make a list of # of people that will be receiving a gift.
- Set up a price range for each gift.
WHERE TO HUNT
- CLOTHES– best places that I have bought some bomb ass gifts for my friends who are obsessed with sport clothes are Marshalls, Tj Maxx, Ross and another great place to purchase sport clothes for your loved ones are outlet malls. Outlet malls have incredible sales all the time, especially during the holiday season so be on the look out for those big sales! And for the trendsetter fashionistas some great places to buy affordable clothes for gifts are the ones i listed above ^ and also H&M has a great selection for daily outfits, Boohoo.com, ASOS, & MissGuided.These places have great deals and sales all the time especially that they include ALL sizes!
- SHOES– If you have friends who are obsessed with heels and can’t afford Yeezy’s I got you covered! Lola Shoetique has amazing sales all the time and they have the best quality inspired heels i have ever owned! Steve Madden always got some great holiday sales so keep your eyes out for some! DSW is the best of the best because, they both sell running shoes and heels (I’ve seen nike shoes for only $55!) I love going there because, I always find an awesome deal on some brand name shoes!
LolaShoetique Stand Tall Heels -$44.99 (colors come in nude,black,olive,etc).
LolaShoetique Rich Girl Heela-$35.99 (Colors come in emerald,pink,nude & black).
- BEAUTY–For beauty products such as perfumes, lotions, etc, Bath & Body Works always gives great sales on their body splashes/lotions. Victoria’s Secret has the special 7 for $36 which you can purchase 7 items whether its splashes, lotions, or body butters you can make like 5 gifts for only the price of $36!
- The best alternatives for an inexpensive gift are gift cards or holiday sets. When I mean holiday sets, for the girls who are obsessed with makeup ( yes I got y’all covered!).
- WHERE TO PURCHASE– Sephora, Ulta, Colour Pop cosmetics, & Morphe Brushes.
Here are some of the best holiday sets worth your buck!:
PERFUME GIFT SETS (sephora) $25 & UNDER
$25.00 & UP
Sephora Favorite Sampler Set- $65.00 (includes a certificate to receive a full size perfume if you like any of the perfume samples in the set!).
MAKEUP SETS (Sephora) $25.00 & UP
COLOURPOP COSMETICS ($25.00 & UNDER)
MORPHE BRUSHES $25.00 & UNDER