Hey lovelies! I wanted to talk to you guys of a more personal topic and it is why I want to have plastic surgery. I already know what you guys are thinking, “just go to the gym and eat healthy!”, “it’s a waste of money!” or even “get it done after you have kids!”.
I’VE HEARD IT ALL.
These are not the reasons that I’am getting plastic surgery:
- To look like Kim Kardashian West.
- To look like every girl that has a slim waist and fat ass on twitter,instagram,etc.
- To have the procedure & lie about getting done.
- To “fit in”.
- To brag about having the procedure done.
No none of those reasons are correct for those wondering.
- I’ve been wanting to have plastic surgery for a long time, I’ve done the research and everything there is to know about who is the right surgeon, what i want specifically done, the cost & the recovery time.
- I want to have this surgery for me. I do not want to get it for anyone, or any guy, or t please anyone but myself. We all have our insecurities and we want to fix them and there are different ways to do it. Many of you that know me personally may not agree with me but, I am doing this to make me happy and to satisfy myself.
Now I know what you guys are thinking but wait,
“Don’t you always say to be confident & to embrace your flaws?”
^ Yes and I still say it til’ this day. I want everyone to be confident and to embrace their own flaws and if you don’t like something that you see and want to get it done, then do it! Do what makes YOU happy & what satisfies YOU. Fuck what others think cause at the end of the day what matters the most in YOUR life, is YOUR happiness.
- And if you are happy with the way that you are, then that’s great too! As long as you’re happy with the way you feel and look is what matters the most.
What I’m trying to tell you guys is, that whatever you want to do to your body is your business & you have all the right to do so as long as it makes you happy!
Love you guys, Shae.