If you know me personally, then you know how much I love to contour. To me contouring isn’t just about sculpting your face to make it look thinner, its a really cool and artistic way to make your face look differently in so many different types of ways. Now I was thinking to myself, “how can i contour my face without using any makeup?”. Well, I think I found the way to it.
WHAT YOU NEED:
I tried using different beauty products (that are not makeup what so ever) and I found the perfect solution.
Self-tanning towelettes are what work the best for this. P.S. I do recommend for the ones that are willing to try this out, is to do it on a day that you have sufficient time to do this application because, it is a self tanner & you do have ti let them dry for at least 2 hours.
BEST SELF-TANNING TOWLETTES TO USE:
Tan Towel Self Tan Towelettes For The Face These are perfect for a natural looking tan.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Make sure your face is clean and moisturized for the self-tanner to be applied.
- Choose whichever self-tanning product you use (I prefer towelettes because, it is easier application).
- Begin applying the self-tanner preferably on the cheekbones first. Swipe the towelette right under your cheekbones from the high-peak of it to give it a clean-natural looking contour to it.
- Continue to apply the towelette wherever you feel that you need to apply it such as: the sides of your nose, forehead, jawline, etc.
- Let the self-tanner set for about 2-3 hours then rinse.
- REMINDER: this is a time consuming process so I do recommend you guys to do this when you have free time!
- The self-tanner will last for about 2-3 days and trust me its worth it!