Hey lovelies! If you are a fanatic of taking care of your hair, buying great quality haircare products to nurture & better your hair this article is for you!
The main issue’s I always have when it comes to buying haircare products is:
THE AMOUNT IN EACH PRODUCT
It’s very difficult on finding some great money-worthy products that actually do the job. I have went from drugstore to high-end, back and forth and I can never find a great brand that actually owns up to the name of taking care of hair and treating it to become healthier.
I remembered that the Kardashian’s well-known hairstylist Jen Atkin, released not to long ago her own hair care brand called ‘Ouai’. I was so intrigued on trying their products out seeing what is so great about them. On social media I would always see pictures posted by the Kardashian’s about how great these products are & of course I was a bit skeptical because, I had to different thoughts (either they are promoting it to be a good friend or does the product actually work?).
When I saw the prices my jaw dropped but at the same time I was really tempted to try them out. I decided to be smart and purchase the OUAI Jen’s Style Edit set. It costs $20 and came with 3 items:
- WAVE SPRAY
- If I am having a bad hair day, this is my go-to product. If I am in a rush and need to do something quick and at the same time make it seem as If I spent hours doing my hair the wave spray does the work. If i want some beachy hair waves and to maintain the hold of the hair but at the same time have it remain soft this is what it does! It’s absolutely amazing especially if you go to the beach and want to have those ‘natural beach waves’. I give this a 4.5 of of 5!
- TEXTURIZING HAIRSPRAY
- The texturizing hairspray has such a light touch when applied to my hair that I don’t even feel it. The scent doesn’t have that ‘alcohol’ scent that most hairspray’s have (example: drugstore hairspray’s). It also has a texture of dry-shampoo mixed with it which I really do like about it.
- When I apply it to my hair, it doesn’t make hair turn into stone like most hairspray’s do, it keeps my hair stay the way I want it. Making my hair smell even more fresh, maintaining it soft but still keeping it in place. I give this product 4 out of 5 stars!
- FINISHING CREME
- This has to be my favorite product out of all of them! They say that the finishing cream is ‘lotion for your hair’ and I have to say that I agree with them. I was a bit skeptic using this one because of how ‘lotion like’ the texture was and I have used products similar to this texture, which they tend to dry my hair out even more.
- I was so impressed with the way the center of my hair turned out, it was incredible because i never knew out to keep my hair from the roots to remain straight and flat. Ever since I started to use the finishing creme from OUAI it has done it’s job. I give this product a straight 5 out of 5 stars!
WHERE CAN I PURCHASE OUAI?
- You can purchase OUAI products online @ theouai.com or sephora.com
- You can also purchase OUAI products in selected Sephora stores
SHAELEN, IS OUAI WORTH THE MONEY?
- I am going to have to say yes! My mind is blown on how amazing these products are
- The packaging is clean and professional
- It comes with a significant amount of product
- A little goes a long way with using the product
- The scent is fresh and clean and does not smell toxic
- The price is VERY MUCH WORTH IT
If you guys have anymore questions about OUAI haircare products, you are more than free to comment down below and I’ll get back to you guys!