I swear by these 5 drugstore products are THE FUCKING BEST. You guys will thank me later.
- I think when it comes to beauty products or even hair products people get skeptical and think “do they actually do what it claims?” It’s happened to all of us.
- Luckily I was impressed by these 5 babies and wanted to share them with you guys so y’all can try them!
NAIR- Nourish Skin Renewal Face Cream 6.99
- This hair removal cream is AMAZE-BALLS! Holy shit it doesn’t hurt when you remove it from your skin (like other Nair products do to my skin) I was so impressed with this facial hair removal cream because, usually hair removers that are for the face tend to not do the job for me especially if I am in the hurry.
- JOB WELL DONE! I highly recommended this if you are always on the go and don’t have time to go the salon to get a wax/thread this product is great for last minute !
SUAVE – Sleek Shampoo & Conditioner 3.00 each
- This is a 2 in 1 it’s a pair! I am a collector of hair products whether it’s high-end or from the dollar store, I HAVE TRIED THEM ALL. I am an unfortunate queen of very very dry hair and I tend to get stressed out because I can never find a good shampoo/conditioner that won’t dry my hair out nor the conditioner would stick to my hair and would be difficult to remove.
- By the hair gods I was introduced to these two and I have been in love ever since. Not only is the price freaking incredible but my hair feels sulky and clean and not anymore dry than what it usually is. I love the way it makes my hair look and feel healthy!
SCHMIDTS – Lavendar + Sage Deodorant 8.99
- SHOUT OUT TO MY VEGANS THIS ONE IS FOR YOU GUYS. Not only is this deodorant incredibly AMAZING but it’s 100% NATURAL BITCHES. No weird chemicals are in any of SCHMIDTS products they are a bit on the pricey side but it’s so worth it. The scent is strong which I like and I have really bad pores on my underarms and it’s the first deodorant that ACTUALLY WORKS.
- One time I had it on for over 13 hours and I still smelled as if I just applied it on. 5/5 stars highly recommended!
E.L.F. HD Lifting Concealer 3.00
- I’ve been using this concealer for about a year now and I can honestly say that it has become a staple in my makeup routine. It remind me of the NARS radiantly creamy concealer but only smaller and cheaper! It brightens up the under-eye circles and covers the perfect amount I want it to cover on my face !
MILANI – Brow Fix Brow Kit 6.99
- GOODBYE ANASTASIA, HELLO MILANI JUST KIDDING I LOVE YOU ABH! But if you are on a budget this brow kit is incredible! I’ve also have been using this product for quite some time and I love it so much (it’s also a staple in my makeup routine) the powders work smoothly on my skin and apply very well, I can build up on the color which gives me more control on how I want my brows to look!
If you guys have any questions about any of these products leave a reply down below.