- I have never in my life had dry skin up until a couple of weeks ago. I’m guessing It has to do with the weather changing ( I really have no idea) or I have been getting sick many times so since my skin was getting dry, I went on an emergency search for the best moisturizers.
- The main places I had dry skin was the T-Zone area, It began to get really flakey and It just reminded me of how your skin feels when you get a sunburn and It begins to peel ( I have never experienced that EVER)
HERE ARE SOME OF THE BEST MOISTURIZERS
- I hate (love) being dramatic sometimes but, I do have to say this AMAZING! Just by using it once I already saw a major difference on my skin.
- It feels lightweight, has a fresh clean scent, 100% alcohol free, It does not clog your pores, It dries quickly (does not have greasy residue at all) and your skin automatically feels refreshed and hydrated.
- The Dr.Jart+ Ceramidin Cream works wonders for people who have severe dry skin.
- Not only does It improve the dryness of your skin, If you want to improve some fine lines and wrinkles It will do the work.
- The moisturizer is free from 10 harmful ingredients, including artificial fragrance or color, denatured alcohol, triethanolamine, sulfate-based surfactants, triclosan, mineral oil, propylene glycol, and DEA, which causes skin irritation.
- Moisturizer meets face mask.
- It is the best soothing mask that you can literally feel your skin waking up feeling alive again.
- It soothes thirsty, stressed-out skin so if you have a lot of things on your plate, don’t have time to do absolutely anything this product will do everything your skin needs.
- The Tatcha Water Cream is not only a moisturizer but it is also an anti-aging cream that it’s sole purpose is for the uneven and dullness texture of the skin.
- It clarifies and refines the skin with Japanese wild rose visibly tightens pores and smooths skin texture), Japanese leopard lily (helps control excess oil and purify skin by supporting natural skin turnover) and Hadasei 3 an anti-aging trinity of green tea, rice, and algae).
- This instant moisturizer is a legit “wake the fuck up” for your skin.
- It helps diminish the look of the first of aging ( which is always a plus ) and refines the skin’s appearance.
- It’s reformulated with a ‘Hyaluronic acid booster’ which helps balance and improve the natural moisture levels in your skin.